Old School Premium Organic Beard Balm - Collaboration Collection
Scent Profile: Old School Dark Cologne
Introducing our very first collaboration scent - Southern Beard Co.'s Old School, made in collaboration with Bryan Haywood (Beards & Banjos on YouTube). This organic beard balm has a dark cologne scent with a modern twist that will leave your beard smelling absolutely fantastic all day long. Old School is a fresh, dapper cologne scent. Once you give it a try, you will wonder how you ever lived life without it.
Southern Beard Co.'s beard balm is going to give you a healthy and sturdy beard, with great nourishing benefits as well. Southern Beard Company all organic beard balm has similar properties and benefits to our other all organic beard care products, and it's conveniently packaged together to keep your hair healthy, strong, and manageable.
Beard Balm Benefits:
- Super Conditioning Blend For Beard Softness
- Vitamins and Minerals To Promote Optimal Beard Growth Conditions
- High In Fatty Acids To Prevent Hair Breakage
- Seals In Moisture And Provides A Light/Medium Hold For Styling
Step up your facial hair game and turn that scraggly beard into something you're proud of with Southern Beard Co.’s organic beard balm. Made with 100% organic ingredients, because we want you to love your beard and what goes in it.
Premium Blend Beard Balm Ingredients:
- Organic Shea Butter - High in Vitamin A and E, helps prevent breakage while moisturizing the skin beneath the beard.
- Organic Mango Butter - High in fatty acids, adds natural shine. Deep conditioning benefits and great for skin. Very creamy, easily spread butter.
- Organic Coconut Oil - Moisturizes hair, adds shine, softness, and helps prevent hair breakage. Also hydrates, smooths, and repairs skin beneath the beard.
- Organic Beeswax - Beeswax locks in moisture, smooths down fly-aways, promotes easier styling, and encourages the growth of new hair.
- Premium Oil Blend - Organic Emu Oil, Organic Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Organic Jamaican Black Castor Oil, Organic Safflower Oil, Organic Hempseed Oil, Organic Fractionated Coconut Oil, Organic Shea Olein Oil, Organic Sweet Almond Oil, Organic Argan Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Fragrance/Essential Oils
The balm is whipped and has pretty much little to no wax in it. It mixes very nicely in my hands and the scent is very nice too. You get more of the cologne than the dark musk at first. However, when it's mixed and warmed up in your hands you get more of that musk mixed with cologne. Again, it's not overbearing and lasts a decent amount of time. 5/5 Stars!